I Find It To Be Him

Is music not a miracle to you 

And who will you say 

Created soundwaves 

This is not a chance of the universe 

This is not a collision of atoms 

And if it is 

I will be more awestruck than if it is God 

For I can see a finite being in the pluck of a cello

Astronomers have heard the universe singing 

Fifty-seven octaves below our dearest C 

Well, God is not really miraculous 

He requires faith and trust 

But what would truly be insane 

Is chance 

Sound waves appearing due to collision 

Sound waves appearing due to circumstance 

I have often abandoned the Word, I will admit 

I do not go to church as they say I should 

I do not find other Christians as insane as I feel myself to be

But I feel God in every vibration 

In every note and scale 

I feel Him beneath human creativity 

There is a strange world we have built 

And we have built it only upon what He has created 

So perhaps in the end 

I find it only to be chance, I find it only to be a funny science experiment 

But perhaps in the end 

I find it to be Him. 







Comments

Popular Posts